Saturday, December 26, 2009

Fire Smoke Detector Is This A Fire Hazard? Should The Smoke Detector Be Replaced?

Is this a fire hazard? Should the smoke detector be replaced? - fire smoke detector

Our neighbor had another water leak this morning. I'm wet awakened by the sound of the smoke detectors and my roof, door and carpet. Fixing the lead group at the moment, but the sound of the alarm is going crazy. I am afraid that separate them, because the water / electricity a dangerous mix and do not know which of the circuit.
The last time should not be wet in this case the smoke detector, so do not worry. But now I'm a little worried that it could short-circuit and cause a fire.
Am I right to worry? If so, I want to say to replace maintenance today. Or am I to the air base for corrosion, when everything is dry.
Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment