Saturday, February 13, 2010

Paludrine Avloclor Missing Period Have You Taken Anti-malarial Paludrine/Avloclor,?

Have you taken anti-malarial Paludrine/Avloclor,? - paludrine avloclor missing period

Hello, I am currently the anti-malaria and have had relatively few side effects.
I decided to stop after that I lost 3 tablets so far. If the course is set on the OK button, even though I lost 3?
I saw my doctor. That basically says its my choice if they wanted to or not.
Now I'm undecided, I have 2 and a half weeks left to take.
I'm not even sure if I really the first time.
I was advised in Mexico, Chiapas and Peurto Escondido, me he needed me, but nobody has found the cause, while ...

Has anyone tips for me at this point.
Now, I wonder if my fear is, this page effectss ....!!!
Thank you very much for any advice.

2 comments:

twixlick... said...

Paludrine my family when we lived in Sudan

My father could not take and malaria and is still suffering

It was 16 years ago

I would like

vicki lou said...

Hello
Avloclor do I have when I am on vacation in the Dominican Rep left last year.
the first few weeks I felt a little sick, but Thaking the door and had no problems.

Pills for malaria in Mexico are optional, but again they were for the Dominican Republic as well. I picked her because she thought and get bitten by Mozzie, it was much better than BeSafe regrets. I know many people who were in Mexico and not included in the price

is really a personal decision, but on whether the tablets taken once a week id say his sentence.

I think that if effects are due to the tables below, had more problems since the beginning

We hope you had a good holiday!

Post a Comment