Friday, February 19, 2010

Snug Piercing Cost Most Painful Piercing??

Most painful piercing?? - snug piercing cost

I was OK until my belly versa (and very much injured idk Tho)
i hav my comfortable, drink, Monroe, rags and Cartlidge.
If I wanted my shell, but moved to estimated $ 75
Years later, I would like his $ 40 now, my piercer is pretty cheap.
assist in the i affraid, because leaving say that is painful and some genital piercings.
though. MMY sposed to be adapted to many to beat the not rlly.
Is it better to get a shell with a ring or cash?
affraid the bar is too short and infected .. comfortable as my tragus and disadvantages.
No response to my questions if u know about shells.
or response. What was your most painful piercing?

3 comments:

LW said...

Industrial. It hurts!

My friend had a funnel for a few months. He said it hurts but the pain is only after drilling.
(He has become almost fainted, but have a bottle of water and a trusted person with you!)

northcar... said...

Clitoris

cookie said...

My most painful was the neck ........ ouch

Post a Comment